23.1.2011

Allekirjoittanut on aika fileessä seuraavasta!

KOUBI CORNER MEETS SUNDAY SEVICE JA GURU KHALSA



Full name, if aint Guru Khalsa :) --- Guru Khalsa

How Old are you at the moment? --28

How many years beeing riding?-- To be honest I have lost count.

How many bikes have you had/ What are you riding now (year, model)-- I have had so many bikes over the years I have no idea what the total would be. Some of my favorites were my 900RR my honda F4i and the bike i am on now the 04 kawasaki 636



what do you do for now/ where do you live/ what's up with you at the moment? -- At the moment im living in california and loving it! I get to do so many other things here like ride Dirt bikes, Jet ski, wake surf , snowboard and i hope to start sky diving this summer!4. How much do you train for about a week, or do you even train anymore, riding hours for a week exam.?-- right now its raining to much to train. I used to ride at least 5 days a week but we have lost all our spots here in cali so im looking for new places to ride.



this years big moments (tell something about XDL, ROC 2010, WCC?) I went to so many good events this year.. All the xdls were great!! Me personally i have alot more fun when i go to street ride events... Roc 2010 was awesome!! i had a blast there. My buddy Graham let me borrow a bike to ride for the weekend but after we built it it had to many issues i ended up not stunting on the ride and rode on a stock r6 so i could film. I edited a clip that you can see on www.GuruStunts.Com along with all my other films. The West Coast Connection ride was my first time hitting the streets and it was a blast! it was nice to be on my own bike on the ride.... i cant wait till the next one!

Is there gonnab stunting in X-GAMES next year? I havent heard the final answer yet



Most coolest place to ride until now? Man i have rode in so many cool places but this year i got flown out to judge the Sbf Stunt comp in london and that was a blast! my Buddy Jon jon gave me a bike to ride while i was in the uk and then i went to france with Razorback and Jorian and that was a awesome experience.

Any big accidents happened? (if you have pics, we would like to link them to the site) my last bad one was during ROC 2008. I was in a High Chair wheelie and my bike clicked out of gear into neutral and i slammed down. I held on as tight as i could and while i was trying to stay on my bike i locked up the rear tire and slid sideways and flipped the bike. I was very lucky i got away from the bike and didnt get ran over by the 1000 bikes behind me!
Who knows what the future holds for me. I will continue to have fun in life i know that!!



- Fullfairing or no fairings at all (why?) My bike has always been Sf but im going back to FF here in the next month bc i want a change
- fatbar / clipons? clip ons!! dirt bars belong on dirt bikes!!!
-kawi / honda? i ride kawi but my heart still loves honda!!
- Compare the States scene to french a bit, + / - sides? right now i wish i lived in france! i love the scene and people there! i would move if it didnt get cold there haha

And for last, anything you want to say to our readers or thank somebody? like my dad always said.... " it is what it is "

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti